Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Love My Marriage tee shirt just did not seem appropriate for Bradley Gellert…



Add another one to the stupid criminal column.











Bradley Gellert, 32, got into an argument with his wife. Which domestics aren’t nothing new and a lot of people seem to argue and have problems but this guy all decked out with his I love my marriage tee shirt decided to start throwing things at his wife.

Now if literally throwing a temper tantrum wasn’t bad enough, he also grabbed her around the neck and slammed her down to the ground. She only received minor injuries from the assault, bruises and a broken heart…

As soon as the assault was over, the wife went directly to the police. Gellert was “kind” enough to follow her to the police station, so it made the job of the police pretty easy, they did not have to go hunt him down to arrest him.

I’m thinking if I commit a crime, I don’t think I would follow anyone to the police station. I think I would be a hard person to find, but hey that’s just me lol


But of course it would make the world a lot better of a place if people committed a crime and then drove directly to the police station. It would save thousands of dollars being spent to hunt these people down.

Now this shirt…


Is a promotional item for the movie Fireproof, a Christian themed movie. For some reason Gellert wearing the shirt seems even less appropriate now.

Looks like the wife is taking the appropriate action through the courts and there has been a temporary injunction served on Gellert.

This tee shirt was able to draw national attention to temper tantrum that a financial advisor laterally threw and landed him in the slammer.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

everyWEAR Designs

Very good point, It is Florida. Not much more anyone can say….lol..


Thanks for the comment

AKA The Jakester