Friday, September 25, 2009

The poll results of the Jordan Valdez case...

The poll was....

What are your thoughts on the Jordan Valdez case?

Once again the people have spoken.. On this poll there was a total of 80% of the bloggers that think that Jordan Valdez should stand trial in this case since someone died as a result of her actions.

I have not seen anything else published about this case as of the time of writing this. I will try to take a look and see if I can find anything about the outcome of this case.

I wish her attorney could see the 80% of the people responding to the poll wants her tired in a court of law.

I think it’s awesome to know many share the same opinion that I have in this case. I love when kids claim they are responsible enough to be out driving alone and then as soon as something happens their attorney is in the papers saying they are not mature enough.

Of course we cannot solely blame the attorneys in this case (well we can, but….)
If this teen was truly that immature, why would the parents let her out behind the wheel?

Anyway, it’s just sad that someone lost their life over a kid leaving the scene after killing someone with the vehicle they were driving.

Now also I know I have seemed a little one sided on this topic, but I also feel bad for the teenager. She has to live knowing that she took a life. I could not imagine the horror she has encountered over this incident.

The reason I have been 1 sided on this topic of course has been the attorney in the paper talking about how a teenager does not have the maturity level and lack of worldly sense.


The first post about the Jordan Valdez case is located here

No comments: